Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Good Week

It has been a good week. A whole week! I feel so grateful and blessed. This is the first week in 5 months that I have spent more time in proper clothes than in my dressing gown. I am making progress. Okay - I know I must be careful not to get ahead of myself. My therapist says I might have a few more setbacks before I manage to start 'walking' (I mean this emotionally) again, but I am so pleased with this progress and I believe, truly believe, that any setback I suffer will not be the same as the gaping, dark hole I have come from.

I miss Zane. I miss him so much. I am sad that I don't have the opportunity to see him as an adult and have that kind of adult relationship with him. I am sorry that he isn't here to see his brothers. But, I know that I can find peace and I am on the path going in the right direction.

2 comments: